Saturday 23 June 2012

#1: The Launch and the first route

27. April

The boat on the water. I had a booked time for 13:00, but I was there sooner, to do the last preparations, try the motors, etc..So when i finished, they told me, we can do it now, so finally the boat was on the water before noon.

28. April

8:00 The morning started with a little "surprise": Goran (the ex-owner) was there but the boat is not...where is my boat???. Before I came too nervous, Goran's wife found it, they took away a bit, behind to a bigger boat. Huhhh. Ok, we put the mast and the mainsail to the boat. After he showed me the genoa's and some short training about the rope handling. Thanks Goran!

29. April

10:10 The big adventure just begin! We picked up Amir from his home and went to Fiskebäck.
After a short vheck, we untight the boat and sail out from the harbor. It was a nice NE gentle breeze with 5-6m/s. Clear, sunny weather with 18C. We departed at 10:15 and arrived to Björlanda Kille at 15:00. It was 12.6nm and 4:45 hours.


"Can we depart?"



The sailor man and the Captain :)



"Free sailing :)"














No comments:

Post a Comment